East Essex Smallholders Chitchat Headline Animator

CONTACT EESG

To Contact EESG
Please Email:
Danielle.Perkins@yahoo.co.uk
or 07854595640

Monday 29 August 2011

Bell Meadow Show - 28 August 2011 - Woodham Walter

How many men does it take to put up the boards? 
Danni directing opertions

Gazebo City

"Jus' like that"


Team EESG - Carlie missing as she is taking the picture

Darren just loves the camera - photographer to the left....

Cllr Robert Long, Chairman of Maldon District Council
meets Fred and Dude

Look.... I want to climb in here......

Gloucester Old Spots x 3

Lewis, one of our youngest members with Dude, Fred and Darren.  Darren in the tee-shirt!

"What lovely eyes you have!"

SHEEP - never do what you want them too
Relaxing 
What's his name?

Hello Mr Sheep

Let me out!

Am I cute or am I cute?

No I'm the cute one!

What is that red thing?

Gosh - loads of people....

Look girls, these are Gloucester Old Spots