East Essex Smallholders Chitchat Headline Animator

CONTACT EESG

To Contact EESG
Please Email:
Danielle.Perkins@yahoo.co.uk
or 07854595640

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Tuesday 20th January 2015

Our next meeting is the AGM 
on 
Tuesday 20th January 2015
at the 
Blue Boar, Silver Street, Maldon, Essex CM9 4QE.

I am going to be stepping down as Chairman in 2015. What with our new addition due, I am worried I won't have the time that being Chairman requires. 

If you would like to stand as Chairman please can you send me an email registering an interested. Danielle.Perkins@Yahoo.co.uk.

I am however going to still be very involved in the group and take an active part in the committee. So you've not got rid of me yet!

If you have an ideas or suggestions about the running of the group please do tell us. We want the group to be something that everyone enjoys.

We have some great visits and meetings planned for next year, thanks to the brain storming session in November. All will be revealed shortly. 

Anyway I am in time to say, Happy New Year!
I look forward to seeing you all in 2015.

Danni